2 Sep 2009

Constipation Episode

Was having flu on Sunday but the GP that i always visit is closed on Sunday so Daddy n Mummy brought me to another GP. After taking the 2 type of flu med, i was recover by the next 2 days but i didn't past motion from Sunday to Wednesday. I tried to past moion on Tuesday evening but still can't no matter how i struggle and was in pain. Then tuesday midnight, i had difficulties in sleeping always want daddy to carry me till daytime. When Mummy wanted to change my diaper, it is totally dry. Mummy told Daddy have to bring me to KKH already. When we reach KKH, i am scare when taking my blood pressure. Then when the doctor see me, was issue a liquid med to insert so that i can pass out all the motion. True enough, after 1/2 hr, all the motion had pass out but have to wait till i urine then doctor allow to discharge me. So Daddy n Mummy bring me to foodcourt and had some food and make me drink some soup n water. Then Mummy and Daddy bring me to toilet n check whether i wee wee and yes. After the final check from doctor, I am allow to discharge.

0 comments: